Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Butterfly Pavilion...

So I'm in this mom's group through meetup.com and I get several emails a day announcing different events (the group is for MD, DC, and northern VA so there are tons of events). I started cracking up tonight when I got an e-mail announcing an event at a Butterfly Pavilion. The event didn't apply to me because it is for parents with toddlers, but it was announcing a meeting at this local butterfly pavilion where the kids could "make their own butterfly garden" by coloring, painting, stenciling, etc. The reason I cracked up was because I was reminded of this bit from my favorite comedian, Brian Regan. Check it out below.


2 comments:

Megan Kuhl said...

Hahahaha. How is it that Brian Regan keeps coming up in everyday life? I love the butterfly routine.

Sarah said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Brian Regan! We saw him a few times at different places around the area...The Improv, The Hippodrome, etc. He's so freaking hilarious!