Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Michael Miller Madness...


So I'm at a consignment shop with my sister this weekend and found the cutest little thing while I was there...a "taggie"...it's a small square security blanket for babies/toddlers with tags (ribbon material) all around the edges. There was one that was a really cute brown and teal pattern that I wanted sooo bad, but since it was $16.99, I decided against it. When I got home, I decided to look around on ebay and I found out the pattern I loved was by Michael Miller. Since I never go to fabric stores, I had no idea who this guy was, but the more I researched, the more I found of his stuff that I love! It's turned into a bit of an ebay obsession. There are so many cute patterns and I found a taggie that was $7.99! I realized that I'm watching all of these auctions of cute patterns by MM for a yard or two of fabric, but the problem is, I don't even know how to sew! Maybe I can get my mother-in-law to sew me something cute with this pattern for Reagan!

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey, lady, I love to sew, but haven't had time with school. Want me to sew something after graduation? I'd love to!